Saturday, February 02, 2008

WHICH 1 SHOULD I CHOOSE?

Hi, it's Jo. I am having such a hard time choosing between basketball & volleyball. It is so FREAKING hard bcuz I like both of them very much.

Ok here is the deal, I am in the volleyball club and mayb if I am gud I can join the scool team. But..... I am also representing my scool in basketball, and the basketball team says tat I should focus more on basketball bcuz it is very hard 2 get chosen 4 the volleyball team since there is only like 6-7 places. On the other hand, basketball has more then 10 places. I also have 2 train hard 4 basketball bcuz tis year thay are having tryouts 4 MSSD since there are 2 many ppl. Not like last year if u go 4 trainning u can just masuk MSSD just like tat.

I noe wat u all are thinking ...........Focus more on basketbll rite....... it's hard bcuz I have so many close friends in the volleyball club (Asila, Sara, Sophie, Farah, Shyen, Amanda, Sarina......)But the basketball team........ I have friends there but I am only close 2 a few ppl and the seniors are very scary. Even the coach is scary.And it's hard bcuz we have 2 do suicides, pumping, push ups, running, more running, and more suicides 2 build our stamina.

SO WAT SHOULD I DO???????
Currently feeling: confuse. VERY CONFUSE.


AND SOPHIE I AM NOT CHIBI CHIBI!!!!!!!
MAYB ABIT :p

No comments: