Monday, February 04, 2008

u want a good solid reason?here it is

about rara.i put it that way because i dont want ppl to know his a guy.
SECOND WHY I DONT WANNA GIVE A CHANCE IS BECAUSE apperently he doesnt want me to be with anyone else an its really annoying!!!
all the new ppl i know..everyone new who happens to be nice to me and well they ask for something.they confessed and the next thing u know he destroys my friendship with them!why!
first they were my friends andi dont know why they suddenly start calling me a bitch nd everything! wth is his freakin problem!
why must he be like this!sheesh!
u already annoy me and now ure just wanting my life to be miserable!
i dont have to say who i am because u guys should know who i am!
now sara now NOW do u know why i dont wanna wait?!!!

No comments: