Tuesday, December 18, 2007

PEOPLE HELP ME!!

okay people
im officially dying
btw sara here
i am dying of nervous-ness now
so crazyy...help me help meee
omg...haiz...something massive just happened
im not exactly gonna post it for everyone to see
so..its kinda indirect
today my best friend found out about about something so crappy dat i regret ever letting farah tell her
now her whole family knows..
except the person which the secret resolves around(although the person has a clue)
haizzz
someone help me!

today i went to my best friends house with farah and all
and then we lepak lepak at her house listening to music and listening to farah's singing cuz she's rehearsing for a very important audition coming up.den while we were laughing i suddenly thought abt something dat i should tell my best friend.but i couldn't decide whether or not to tell her cause it was one of my most deepest secrets..
haiz...anywayz...i decided to tell her(which was not a very good idea)
but i didn't exactly tell her cuz farah was the one dat told her for me
i hid in the toilet
ahahhaha
anyway...i hide in the tandas oso i could hear her screaming upstairs after she found out
at that moment i was freaking out
so scaryyyy....haizz...anyway,when i came out she confronted me
i think she was super shocked...but she claims dat "she already knew"
haha...anyway...now her family knws
which might include "dat person"
which scares me..
haiz..but techinically...its not dat bad if dat person knws.not like he can do anything oso rite?haha
but its gonna be so weird if i go to my frens house from nw on..
they're gonna be so weird
haizz
anyway current mood - depressed

over and out
-SARA-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OI. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO ASK ME TO TELL AMANDA LAR @#$!KER.U SAID IT YOURSELF THAT YOU COULDN'T DO IT AND YOU ASKED ME TO DO IT INSTEAD.GILA GERAM LAR YOU.IT SOUNDED SO WRONG!