Friday, November 16, 2007

MAMMA MIA HERE I GO AGAIN.

OMG!! nothing to do, no one to talk to and no where to go!!!! i hate school hols!!! ya i know its suppose to be fun but apparently not!!!! i chatting everyday until i dont know what else to say. its really bad cuz i always have something to say!!!! btw asila here.. not rockin' no more cuz theres nothing rockin' happening!!! luckily during this whole boring holidays there are certain people that keep on rockin my life....my old friends!!! najihah my wife!!! i love that babe, putra & amirah athirah my darling! they're my best friends too!! just like sophie amanda jo anne farah & sara. except that 3 of them are not in my school. ouh ya and amanda is not in smksu too but shes shifting there next year!!!! wooooooohooooo. i am so bored rite now... i wanna go jamming at amanda's house again!!!! aaaaa! *&%# & %^*$# hahahaha nothing else to do. !@#$%^&* hahahahahah that doesnt mean anything im just bored. lalalalaalalalalla~~!!!

No comments: