Saturday, September 08, 2007

heheh...bodek

hey peeps!!!!!!party at my house!!!!!!guess what to my friends!!!!no.5 wants to crash my house on hari raya!!!!!ok...ok...drama over!its me the COOL KID IN THE SCHOOL SOPHIE!!!wohhoo!!!!cheer for me!!!!!hahahhah

okie...no.5 been sms-ing me for hours till he said something that is unbelievable that sara straight away ask me to call her when she knew about it!it was funny in a way...not in a bad way of course!!!!he keeps on acting cute!!!it is cute actually.but kinda stupid.merajuk oso can this dude!and that time he tried to be kind..he was like whats wrong...r u ok?asal?he tried to cheer me up!hahaha.he said chill..la...c'mon...lets not talk about it..it will make you feel worst...ok :p..and he said aww..alabujubujubu.hahhah that wa so funny!!he was trying to be sweet.not to say that it wasn't but it was so cute!hahahahha

n that time he ask me whats my choice...then he ask dd?i said maybe...then he said mmm?i said i donno..than he said me?i said i donno...than i said 100% yes!!but after that i said kidding..he replied me with a its ok if ur not...than i ask whats his choice if his not with bate?and he said..u i guess..u know what?i have many choice...many..but i still think that u suit me the most...i donno...i just feel like...hahhah..that was sweet....hahhahahahah

school has been weird and funny but it was fun with the dare thingy!!!!ok.ok...when we had pj...there was this gang of crazy 7-eleven dude that steel our ball and play with it!!!but we called teacher and say they ponteng.hahahhahahahahahhah.deserves it!!!and we got our ball back but they attack at the end of school!!!all of them come after me but i ran straight back home!!!pheww!!!!

even soo it was cool in school!it was so funny!!!n fun!!!n fun!!n more fun!!!hahahahaha..right now i got nothing to say anymore...just that its fun to have friends like u guys!!!hahaha
see yaa!!!!!:p

wait!!!something else just got into my mind!!!my ama...soemthing is so wrong with asila!!!!tell me asila!!!!

No comments: